Remedial Sports Massage – not just for athletes!
Prolonged sitting and the repetitive nature of many everyday tasks can lead to repetitive strains, over-use injuries and postural problems.
Using a combination of techniques including soft tissue release and trigger point therapy, this massage will get you back on track, improving range of movement, correcting muscular imbalances and returning your body to functional fitness.
Sports Maintenance Massage
If you are training for an event, massage can reduce the time taken to recover between sessions allowing you to train harder.
Regular massages can help prevent overuse injuries and ensure a healthy range of movement is maintained allowing you to maintain good form in your chosen sport and reducing your chance of injury.
Benefits of sports massage
- relief from aches & pains, knots and sore muscles;
- improved flexibility through stretching and relaxing tight, over exerted muscles;
- improved posture;
- treatment and rehabilitation of muscle, tendon and ligament injuries;
- shorter recovery time;
- prevention of injuries through regular monitoring.
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Clinical Sport & Remedial Massage, LSSM (www.lssm.com)
- 1st Team Therapist Aldershot Town F.C.
- Soft Tissue Therapist for the Fiji Rugby Team during the 2015 World Cup
"I have tried many different people but it wasn't until I went to Sarah that I realised that she was someone very special. She really knows what she is doing and gets in to those awkward places and you know that what she does will make you feel so good again."
Get In Touch
Send Us an Email
Drop in to see us, preferably by pre-arranged appointment. We’d be happy to show you around and discuss how Evolved can help you.
We are located in the heart of Windlesham village, opposite Global Geckos.
Off street parking for up to seven cars is available in our own car park. Street parking is also available.